If you are a subscriber, you can turn on fully automatic synchronization. This happens every Tuesday. Whether or not you are a subscriber, you can manually trigger synchronization at any time and a manual synchronization usually takes less than 5 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Why is my manual synchronization button disabled?
- What determines a church size on Adjace?
- How can I add an administrator to Adjace?
- Do profile updates get synchronized back to Planning Center?
- Why doesn't my folks information in Adjace match what is in Planning Center?
- How do I configure my print directory differently from my online directory?
- How long does it take for people details to get from Planning Center to Adjace?
- Can I embed Adjace on my church's website?
- Why haven't my membership types updated from Planning Center?