Any Planning Center site administrator can be an administrator for your Adjace site. Simply go to the "Users" section of your settings and hit the "New Administrator" button to send your new administrator an invitation. The user will need to register with Adjace and then connect Adjace to Planning Center to confirm that the user is a valid administrator in Planning Center.
Articles in this section
- Why is my manual synchronization button disabled?
- What determines a church size on Adjace?
- How can I add an administrator to Adjace?
- Do profile updates get synchronized back to Planning Center?
- Why doesn't my folks information in Adjace match what is in Planning Center?
- How do I configure my print directory differently from my online directory?
- How long does it take for people details to get from Planning Center to Adjace?
- Can I embed Adjace on my church's website?
- Why haven't my membership types updated from Planning Center?